Here's a post from a blog from a friend on exchange from Japan, on her hall of residence. In any case, such things prob won't happen in NTU rez, due to CCTV..
Last Sunday, 3:30a.m.
Terrible, terrible morning.... finally, i felt like writing about the morning. in English...
To Nagi, you were damn right! The terrible, deafening sound of fire alarm reverberated in my res at 3:30 a.m. !!!!!!
At that time, I used ear plugs to sleep. I need to use it on weekend.... there were stupid noisy people every weekend.
I didn't noticed the fire alarm for a while. My ear plugs were so effective.
At first, I thought it was a sound from alarm clock.
Then my mind was waking up and I finally realized it was a fire alarm.
I had to go out with pajamas and my face liked a dropped pie... that was really sucks... TERRIBLE.
I kept out for two hours. I couldn't go to bed again until 5:30 a.m.!!
You know what?
The reason why fire alarms were set off was, someone played with a fire extinguisher and sprayed the hallway! Can you believe that?? And we haven't found the culprit yet.
And, the worst thing is, if we can't find who did it, every one of us living in the res will have to pay for recovering or cleaning instead of the idiot ( or idiots)!!! This is ridiculous!
I felt I don't want to live in a res anymore....
I hate living with stupid, retarded jerks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home