Spock said...

An account of my student exchange in Canada

Monday, November 21, 2005

Check this out.. pretty good
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2004/m_sand_art.php

posted by Spock at 2:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Here's a post from a blog from a friend on exchang...
  • Finally, after a 2 month absence, I started writin...
  • I’m getting very busy now, so I’ve to blog in such...
  • Some of you asked about my housemates, so I'll tal...
  • This lecture theater is enclosed in glass walls.S...
  • Sidewalk sale. Participants can turn the wheel to...
  • Argh.. fell sick on the 3rd day of orientation, so...
  • There are squirrels in the campus. The SOCS gathe...
  • The roads here are other odd. At every junction wi...
  • View from roof of student's center.Fountain in do...

About Me

Name: Spock
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Links:

Junnie
YeHuai
WingYu