Argh, the paper earlier is one of the sh*ttiest papers I have taken. Imagine taking EE2003, and the prof only provided 7,8 equations, of which I only understand 3. The rest are like quantum physics related equations, which is just greek to me. Also, the concepts of a high-mark question wasn't taught in this class, but in a class last year, where most students here attended before. It basically asks us to calculate the phonon energy when a process occurs. Also, most answers to the questions cannot be found in the lecture notes. Haiz, the system here is very different. I think I'll have a marginal fail for this paper. The prof better give me a good mark for the other 50% (consists of assignments and report and presentation). Haiz, anyway, its my fault for not reading the textbook thoroughly.
Spock said...
An account of my student exchange in Canada

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home