First paper tomorrow.. solid state devices I. Actually most of the content is the same as EE2003 plus the physics of BJT. Since there are not tutorials for this course, and the lecturer never gave any tutorial questions, except for 2 assignments of 5 questions each, I really don't know how to prepare for this exam. I don't even know whether we are required to remember the formulas, and the time given to complete this paper. Aiyoh, so many uncertainties. But a classmate told me that this prof isn't brutal in setting his questions, so I think I can still manage to pass the paper, which takes up 50% of the marks. I'm pretty sure I passed the other 50% (yet another uncertainty; our marks are still unknown). I don't even have the textbook, so I can only rely on his lecture notes, which are copied from the chalkboard, and it's pretty lousy.
Hah, all the best to myself la...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home