Spock said...

An account of my student exchange in Canada

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just a thought..

Hoped to be..
No longer blind, may the light guide my path
No longer foolish, may wisdom guide my actions
No longer aimless, may my mind be focused
No longer selfish, may my friends be well and happy

posted by Spock at 10:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Went to a casino at Niagara Falls yesterday with t...
  • My hair's getting long d.. Its been 3 months since...
  • Sheesh.. the weather here is starting to get reall...
  • Check this out.. pretty goodhttp://www.boreme.com/...
  • Here's a post from a blog from a friend on exchang...
  • Finally, after a 2 month absence, I started writin...
  • I’m getting very busy now, so I’ve to blog in such...
  • Some of you asked about my housemates, so I'll tal...
  • This lecture theater is enclosed in glass walls.S...
  • Sidewalk sale. Participants can turn the wheel to...

About Me

Name: Spock
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Links:

Junnie
YeHuai
WingYu