Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm rather free lately, so I checked out several malaysian and singaporean blogs. If you didn't know already, Jeff Ooi is the most famous Malaysian blogger. His blog is mainly about news.

My favourite one would be minshorts. She's a witty, really fiery and creative writer. Her blog has plenty of 'no kiddies allowed' stuff. Check this post, and the comments also.. funny lor.

For singaporean blogs, there's Mr Brown's blog. Didn't read it, but I heard one of their 'shows', 'zhng my car' and it's hilarious. If anybody wants to know what Singlish is like, there's no better way to start than to listen to 'Zhng my car'. You can download it from a yousendit.com server (its only there for 7 days from now) or alternatively go find it in Mr. Brown's website. For your info, 'zhng' means tweak.

Voted best asian blog by a large margin last year is Xia Xue's blog, which claims to have 10,000 readers. I only gave a cursory read. The content is mostly a chronicle of her life, and I don't find it outstanding. Hmm, maybe she won due to her cute looks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home