Second paper down.. two to go
Took my ccomputer communication networks exam yesterday. In contrast to the first paper, this one's a joke (almost). The total marks are only 40, but we were given 3 hours to complete them. Doh, its even easier than the quizzes (midterms). In the end, I finished it in an hour..
The exams here sure are really different from NTU's. I mean, as in the above case, total points for an exam is 40 marks? I wonder whether there are 200-mark papers. Also, we are required to write our name, the prof's name, date and time, in addition to student number and subject. What if I'm the prof's nephew huh? Besides, the exams are done in normal lecture theaters, and its free seating. Papers are placed on places where students are allowed to seat, thus students won't be sitting next to each other.
I remembered an interesting occasion which took place during halloween. I went to a halloween party organised by the Vietnamese Students Assocication, and was greeted by one of the ticket collectors.
Him : Hey, you are taking 4DK4, right?
Me: Yeah. Do I know you?
Him: Nope. I noticed you in class.
Me: I see.. (Wow, do I look very chio or what?)
Him: Yeah, you are always late.
Me: .... -_-"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home